On 04/10/2012 06:20 PM, Adir Kuhn wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> today I read this post, I think that some points are valid, follow the link
> for
> you guys

as stuff like this comes up again and again (although not in as epic
lenght as this one) i've been thinking whether it might make sense to
have some

 "PHP Gotchas, how they came to be, and why we can't simply fix them"

FAQ section in the manual or wiki?

If nothing else it would at least help with dealing with this kind
of rant (nothing new here, move along, your concerns were already
covered in ### in great detail), but also might help that would
indeed want to understand why some things are as they are.

I'd rather proactively own this kind of discussions than just
jump into them whenever they arise elsewhere ...

--
hartmut