Peter Beverloo wrote:
Other bracket-less blocks allow authors to shoot themselves in the foot
equally so, yet PHP supports these as well. The actual problem here is an
inconsistency in the parser, which I'd consider to be a bug.

Having been caught out too many times now when adding an extra part to code there 99% of the blocks are correctly wrapped ... when I see code without the brackets they get added! The bug as far as I am concerned is NOT reporting them missing but just getting them displayed in eclipse would do me for now ;)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL