I'd say those are not EOL dates but the day of the last release per
each branch. Especially if you compare that wording with:

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/releaseprocess

and the definition of EOL that Rasmus gave - these dates are not
the ones in the announcements, e.g. for PHP 4.4[1] for example:

End of Support Date: 2007-12-31
EOL Date: 2008-08-08
Last Release 2008-08-07

Another benefit would be to change the order in the table, example
of both:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unsupported Branches

This page lists the last release date for each unsupported branch of
PHP. If you are using these releases, you are strongly urged to
upgrade to a current version, as using older versions may expose you
to security vulnerabilities and bugs that have been fixed in more
recent versions of PHP.

Branch    Last Release    Date    Notes

Also it is probably worth to outline on that page that releases are
not supported for historical reasons and that in the future the
duration of support is as outline as in the RFC.

Also the page could have a prominent last updated timestamp as it
contains information that obviously changes over time.

-- hakre

[1] http://www.php.net/archive/2007.php#2007-07-13-1