On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:
> Adam Richardson wrote:
>>
>> I was second-guessing my recall I had a similar issue way back, after
>> Rasmus pointed out that the custom error handler is called even if
>> E_STRICT is off. However, I just looked back at my framework code, I
>> see I'm checking to make sure the error level matches, just as Ferenc
>> pointed out (what a forgetful old man I am.)
>>
>> So, I think this could still be causing the issue and it's something
>> worth exploring on Lester's part.
>

> If I have any custom error handling I don't know about it. I don't think
> ADOdb or SMARTY adds anything, and I don't load anything.

Well, Smarty can influence error handling:
http://www.smarty.net/docs/en/api.mute.expected.errors.tpl

And, ADOdb can, too:
http://phplens.com/lens/adodb/docs-adodb.htm#errorhandling

I'm not saying they're your issues, but just another spot to check.

Adam

--
Nephtali:  A simple, flexible, fast, and security-focused PHP framework
http://nephtaliproject.com