Hi,

Here you have a dump of a run of PHP_HEAD in the gcov machine (almost 13k tests) without valgrind:
http://gcov.php.net/~nlopess/dump_PHP_HEAD_z4.txt

It was run with -z 4. However, the reported CPU usage is only 213% (instead of ~400%).

As you can see in the dump, there are a few BORK'ed tests.

BTW, sometimes I get this error when launching run-tests.php (non-deterministic): Fatal error: Call to undefined method rtGroupResults::run() in src/taskScheduler/rtTaskSchedulerFile.php on line 225

Nuno