Le 08/10/2012 14:27, Amaury Bouchard a écrit :
My idea was to write attribute's visibility like
"read_visiblity:write_visibility $attr;"
   public:protected $foo; // public reading, protected writing
   public:private $bar; // public reading, private writing
   protected:private $aaa; // protected reading, private writing
   protected:const $bbb; // protected reading, no writing

I read all the messages on the property accessors. And I really agree with the solution of Amaury. It is a nice solution: not verbose, not slower, just covers most of developper's needs.

Cal