On 01/22/2013 04:41 PM, Anthony Ferrara wrote:
> Rasmus,
>
>     If you look at the split in voting you will notice it is
>     pretty much split along the lines of the people who have to maintain
>     this code vs. the people who would like a shiny new feature.
>

> I pulled some numbers, and this isn't really the case.
>
> Based off of commits from the past year (since 2012-01-01), here are the

Now do 5 or even 10+ years and commits to Zend and APC. We are talking
about a core language feature here, so commits to the code most affected
is what you should be looking at and when I talk about maintenance I
talk about code we are fixing 10 years from now. Commits in the past
year doesn't really reflect that very well.

-Rasmus