On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Zeev Suraski <z...@zend.com> wrote:
>> Zeev, for one, was one of them asking to have a 2/3 majority for any
> language
>> related RFC. That's what applies to this RFC, and it is, as of now,
> accepted. I don't
>> see how the vote is remotely close to a tie.
>
> Are you talking about https://wiki.php.net/rfc/propertygetsetsyntax-v1.2?
>
> There are presently 33 supporteds, 21 opposers.  That's less than 2/3
> (there would have to be 37 supporters vs. 21 opposers for it to be more
> than the needed 2/3).  On Wednesday evening it was even less than that.

I mean more "no matter if it is or not", but the result is not tie
anyway, accepted or not.

I find the way things are being done right now as a bad thing. There
is a time for discussions and argumentations, and there is a time for
votes. Coming in with things like that does not give me a good
feeling. Even if you have a good point about how we should clarify the
voting phase duration.

I am not saying that you do that on purpose or not, but this is
something we should carefully deal with, and not like we were sitting
alone at the Bahnhofstation, if you see what I mean :)

Cheers,
--
Pierre

@pierrejoye