2013/1/28 Zeev Suraski <z...@zend.com>

> [...]

This is not accurate. There are people who would like to see a feature
implemented, but voted no because they did not like the proposed
implementation. This is important. A blunt "No" blocks not only the RFC
itself but also all attempts for alternative or improved solutions.

I believe that all proposals should have 3 options: "Yes, all the way",
"Yes in principle, but not this implementation" and "No in principle". This
would leave room for better approaches.