On 1/29/13 12:31 PM, Steve Clay wrote:
On 1/29/13 11:55 AM, Larry Garfield wrote:
[3] We have a CI system in place but it's home grown, doesn't have
enough human resources
maintaining it, and I don't think it supports multiple variants of the
PHP environment

Dunno if this was mentioned here, but Travis CI added a 5.5 environment
a few weeks ago. Spreading the word to projects to add 5.5 to their
config files (or just sending a PR) would be a quick way to get a lot of
code hitting 5.5.

E.g.
https://github.com/symfony/symfony/blob/master/.travis.yml

@todo
https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/blob/master/.travis.yml
https://github.com/cakephp/cakephp/blob/master/.travis.yml
https://github.com/auraphp/Aura.Web/blob/develop/.travis.yml
https://github.com/EllisLab/CodeIgniter/blob/develop/.travis.yml
https://github.com/laravel/laravel/blob/master/.travis.yml

Steve Clay

For those projects on GitHub, agreed entirely. Sadly Drupal is not, and Travis doesn't work for non-GitHub projects at all. (We looked into it a while back and concluded it wasn't practical.)

--Larry Garfield