----- Ursprüngliche Message -----

Thanks for your answer.

I know that there is code in there that does this and I also got into the know
that it is not properly documented.

I just write this to clarify that I'm more interested in the why it has been
coded that way.

It does not make much *sense* to me and I want to learn more.

Also I don't mean this explicit technically. I could blame the version control,
pick the authors name and email that person; however some time has passed and
more users are using it not only the original author so I ask in internals
first. Just for clarification.

-- hakre