On Thu, 2013-04-04 at 16:18 +0200, Julien Pauli wrote:

> Then , I remembered I once proposed to add a new function that could
> return
> every ./configure options used to compile the runtime PHP the code is
> beeing run on.

What's the purpose of this? What problems should be solved by that? - We
should have proper "reflection" on all things affecting the behavior,
but mind: Many things which can be done in configure could also be done
by loading shared extensions compiled independently, and things done in
the configure line might only affect extensions which were built shared
but not loaded ...

johannes