Hi

2013/4/4 Julien Pauli <jpa...@php.net>:
> As you can see, it is rather simple but would need some work as it is
> better for the "Configure Command" to return an array with the options
> instead of a big string ; easier to parse.
>
> Thoughts ?

As Johannes already said, we got Reflection, and we should stick to
that, having the configure command is nice yeah, but its a mere of
edge cases that needs to parse this to correctly function because they
are doing something thats unusual in a general purpose environment you
have no control over.

Moreover, this will not work for shared extensions, imagine PECL
extensions for Windows for example.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen