Hi!

> Just a curious question – would it be possible to add some code
> directly to upstream, so you wouldn't have to engulf
> yet-another-library into PHP source tree?
>
> It's always a security nightmare to have various copies of libraries
> at various places of the system.

Not sure about what modifications are needed in this specific one but
usually some patching is needed with libraries that work with files if
we want to have them supporting streams, since by default they would
just do open() and such. So in this case if we want them to support
streams patching seems to be inevitable.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/