Pierre,

I don't replay to you, because it's bad for my health. Many people here
would agree with me.
I prefer to do things instead of endlessly repeated words.

According to PHPNG - we set one big goal (performance), and worked on it
really hard. Now everyone may see the result. It's just not possible to
solve all the goals at once and we didn't try to do it.

Big PHP users just can't not to care about performance, because it's money.
I know most of them already experimented with HHVM.
If we don't provide adequate replay, we may turn back into the language for
home pages.

Thanks. Dmitry.