Hi,

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Etienne Kneuss <etienne.kne...@epfl.ch> wrote:

> This means https://wiki.php.net/phpng-upgrading should be completed to
> reflect all changes.

as a pure consumer maintaining some internal extensions, I would very
much like to see this too, at least when you decide to go ahead with
the merge.

Btw: I have, of course, no say on this as a pure consumer, but there
was the discussion of whether the performance improvement alone
without any other features would already make consumers excited. To
which I can say: Heck yeah.

Me personally, I would be very happy to see the speed improvement and
I have zero issues in adopting our internal extensions to the new API,
especially when it's for a new major release.

Philip