On 22 ביול 2014, at 15:17, Ferenc Kovacs <tyr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Zeev,
>
> The discussion seems to be sidetracked by the topic on when should we release
> PHP-NEXT and what else should it contains.
> Could we agree to put that aside for now, and agree to discuss this later,
> after we managed to have a consensus on merging phpng to master?
> I think that it is an important question, but not having phpng in master
> block the other features/changes as well, and we don't have to decide about
> the roadmap/features for PHP-NEXT right now.
> Thanks for your understanding!

I wholeheartedly agree with you, we absolutely can postpone it -  the RFC
doesn't deal with that actually.  Once the RFC is approved (I hope), I think
we'd then need to discuss fairly quickly what we aim for - a release sometime
next year or later.  Until that happens, I think we should make no assumptions
on 5.7 (which is what started the timeline discussion) - one way or the other.

Zeev