Hi,
On Sep 21, 2014 10:08 AM, "Xinchen Hui" <larue...@php.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Andrea Faulds <a...@ajf.me> wrote:
> >
> >> On 21 Sep 2014, at 03:52, Xinchen Hui <larue...@php.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey:
> >>
> >> it should be closed tomorrow, not today.
> >
> > It's the 21st in my timezone. I started the vote at 2am on the 14th and
it's now 4am on the 21st. I don't see a problem.

> the problem is, you only get 16:8 on today.  and it's weekend.
>
> that means your RFC is not very common acceptable. (I have strong
> objection on it).
>
> and it's weekend,  so,  it's better to wait one day more..
>
> anyway, I see you already commit your patch... which is not very good.

I did not manage to vote while being on the road. But I am +1. So consider
it as, theoretically, 17:8.

However the nitpicking about votes periods, % and co is getting annoying. I
will see if we can clarify that. To use all possible ways to block or push
RFCs is getting counter productive and produce a bad experience.

Cheers,
Pierre