Hi!

> I added the variable field, how do I get its value, with use the query
> method PUT and enctype="multipart/form-data"?
>
> This debate not for tediousness, this is a real problem, if you want
> to use the query method PUT and enctype="multipart/form-data",
> variable $_POST is empty and file_get_contents('php://input') is empty

No, file_get_contents('php://input') is not empty - I just checked it
and if you send PUT request the whole request - files and all - is in
the php://input. If you don't see it you might be doing something wrong.

You are talking about PUT, but post example about POST for the second
time. I'm not sure what you mean by that as certainly your script does
not demonstrate what you are saying.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/