Hi Stas,

On Sat, November 29, 2014 00:05, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
> Hi!
>

>> this is a long spoken topic which is now embodied in
>> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/native-tls . A preliminary implementation is
>> there as well, thus we can discuss it.
>
> This sounds great! \o/
> I understand there's no practical performance impact? If so, code
> simplification looks like a real win.

yep, the tests show it's at least as fast as the mainstream.

The patch from the first RFC was replacing the array access with offset
logic. Unfortunately I had to revert it as it was playing not good with
the current master, so I just separated it from the approach. I see the
"index vs offset" as something one can build upon the current RFC.

Regards

Anatol