On 03/12/14 10:22, Anatol Belski wrote:
I meant that as well, to the time it's merged all the TSRMLS_* thingies
should be removed. I kept them only while developed and now for the RFC so
the diff shows the only change done, otherwise it would sink in the
unrelevant stuff.

Therefore I'd rather stay by the yes/no choice as removing TSRMLS_* is the
essential part of the RFC - so better at once then :) As otherwise one can
sure find some factor to defer the actual change, but the change is the
actual goal.

Regards

Anatol

It seems quite clear to me:
1. Change the code.
2. Remove the TSRMLS_* macros from the code in a subsequent commit
3. Leave the no-op macros at an unused header for a few releases, for the benefit of porting extensions / extensions targetting several versions.