Hi Pierre,

On Wed, December 3, 2014 02:36, Pierre Joye wrote:
> hi Anatol!
>
> On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 2:54 AM, Anatol Belski <anatol....@belski.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> this is a long spoken topic which is now embodied in
>> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/native-tls . A preliminary implementation is
>> there as well, thus we can discuss it.
>
> Awesome work as usual!
>

> As other mentioned, we should get rid of the TSRM_* macros for
> declaratons/calls. Having them as placebo for the sake of having them and
> reduce the amount of changes brought by this patch make little sense to
> me. Master requires now a lot of changes anyway, we may as well just kill
> that while being at it, easy move. Maybe add a vote option to either keep
> the placebo (less code change) or remove it (easier in the long term, no
> more TS build break, or fewer).

I meant that as well, to the time it's merged all the TSRMLS_* thingies
should be removed. I kept them only while developed and now for the RFC so
the diff shows the only change done, otherwise it would sink in the
unrelevant stuff.

Therefore I'd rather stay by the yes/no choice as removing TSRMLS_* is the
essential part of the RFC - so better at once then :) As otherwise one can
sure find some factor to defer the actual change, but the change is the
actual goal.

Regards

Anatol