Development should also be a consideration, I see a lot of developers using
Windows for local development (even on the irc channels). These are the same
ones who are, in my experience, less likely to be aware of solutions like
Vagrant just as much as the subtleties of case sensitivity across operating
systems.

Mike Dugan

Sent from my iPhone