On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Zeev Suraski <z...@zend.com> wrote:
> [...]

Woah there Zeev, please take your words out of my mouth, and out of
the mouths of 48 other people.

I voted Yes for this RFC because default weak and optional strict is a
perfectly PHP-way™ to get this job done.

You really have to stop speaking for other people, or this
conversation is going to go off the rails for eternity. We can speak
for ourselves.