We do not have Scalar type hints for years. we code in php for years
without any type check. it's ok. not the primary things.

Look at other dynamic programming language, they may not have the type
check either.

It is ok, and it is fine.

Besides php, there be always other choice.

If you really really need type check now. Take a look HHVM.

I guest hacklang will match your need.

If the PHP keep current states, my code will running till the earth dead.
It works like a ancient rock. What ever , i just care my code work or not.
Appreciate your time.
Netroby