On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Alexander Lisachenko <
lisachenko...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> but what is the API of an AST node and how does the visitor look like?
>

> I have a draft for that:
> https://gist.github.com/lisachenko/ffcfdec4c46e01864b33 This is extended
> version for php-ast extension that I want to propose for PHP.

in dimitris proposal you already get an AST node back but your code is
about registering extensions and processing, both are only remotely related.

My question is how do i evaluate this at runtime? I suppose a function is
necessary like evaluate_ast(...), but  that requires passing the context.
many many open questions and as nikic points out this should probably be
delayed to 7.1 because it all should be discussed and specified.