Am 16.02.2015 um 21:39 schrieb François Laupretre:

> If we deprecate using bare class names as type hints and replace it with the
> 'object(classname)' syntax, we can reserve keywords for 7.0 and, maybe 7.1
> but potential name clashes should be away in 7.2.

This is a huge BC break and will always clash with existing type hints.
Also I think this will reduce readability and the gain is only very
limit. We should introduce the type hints case-sensitive (lower case),
so people can have their Integer and String classes without a clash.
Most people use upper case class names already.

Greets
Dennis