Nikita (and all),

>  * Subclassing: Should there be more specific subclasses of EngineException
> for particular errors?

I think there's an important case to be made here. I don't think every
error belongs having its own subclass, but there are at least a few
cases where it may make sense. This list is based off the current PR
(1095) and should be seen as incomplete :

1. Argument Mismatch (not passing required parameter, passing invalid
parameter, etc)
2. Parse Error (eval, etc) - note this appears to be implemented already
3. Methods On Non-Objects (call to a member function on null)
4. Call to undefined method (this should be a separate exception from ^^^)

I also think it *may* be worth while splitting out Class not found and
function not found exceptions into their own type, but not 100% sure.

Thanks

Anthony