Julien Pauli wrote on 03/03/2015 14:43:
It's a bit OT, but can you explain what you mean here?  OPcache works with
>the current master (PHP 7), and actually, OPcache worked with phpng all
>along and definitely since it was merged into master...  It's been
>integrated to the php-src tree since it became standard in 5.5.  Do you
>mean
>the standalone github repos for older versions?

I'm looking athttps://github.com/zendtech/ZendOptimizerPlus  , I cant find
anything related to PHP7 for OPCache.
So I was thinking OPCache was not compatible yet with PHP7.

It's in the main repo along with all the other bundled extensions:

http://lxr.php.net/xref/PHP_TRUNK/ext/opcache/

It's been bundled since 5.5:

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/optimizerplus

Regards,