It wasn't - the implication is that out of all the optimizations the exist
in the world, it's likely that if we ever have ones that are prohibitively
expensive to run interactive - they'd most probably be around JIT or other
types of native compilation strategies.  What you said is the reverse - that
JIT optimizations are inherently prohibitively expensive to run
interactively, which we obviously all agree on isn't the case and not what I
meant.  X -> Y doesn't mean Y -> X...

Thanks,

Zeev