Eli, I don't even try to. However, when the result is tentative, it's good to be sure that we don't have any incorrect votes.

Yes, I'm in favor of this RFC and I never concealed it, *but* I'm not going to discredit any of the voting members. If the final decision will be negative I'll just get over it and go on. On the other hand, I'm going to and I will raise my concerns until we have time for that.