On 26 March 2015 20:54:12 GMT, Michael Morris <tendo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Per PHPsadness...
>
>http://phpsadness.com/sad/30
>
>Since 7 is allowed to have BC breaks this would be the time to fix
>this.
>
>I'll let someone with more seniority actually write this up - but
>please,
>please fix this - it's a very long standing annoyance.

I used to think this was a major nuisance, but recently thought about it and
decided I've never once wanted to do this - the result is really ugly code
whatever the associativity.

What I've always been annoyed by is the *precedence* of the operator - having
to add brackets to mix it with string concatenation, etc - which it turns out
to is the same in all sorts of languages.

Regards,
--
Rowan Collins
[IMSoP]