Hi!

> As I mentioned this wasn't something without precedence, but seeing how
> Derick(ext/date lead author/maintainer) was explicitly against this
> change, and there were no favorable response from the list I tend to
> agree with the revert.

Derick reviewed that patch and I didn't see him even mentioning he is
explicitly against. Could you point me to where he describes he is
against it? If you think it needs to be reverted please do so, you are
the 5.6 RM. If you want me to do it I can do it later (on the weekend)
but you'll have to update the RC branch.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com