On 13 July 2015 at 12:20, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:

> On 13/07/15 11:51, Marco Pivetta wrote:
> > Please refer to https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/169
>
> This just adds another level of complication. FIG is not part of the
> core PHP standards, and some of their choices simply don't fit with
> legacy code. I suspect that some of the problems I'm currently hitting
> are because the coding standards I follow do not match FIG ... and I
> have no intentions of adding that to that todo list ... but I've paid
> work to get on with currently before I can get back to documentation.

So put a strict no-upgrade-if-without-budget policy on whatever you're
working on then?

phpdocumentor is also not an "official" tool: it's built by volunteers and
outside the boundaries of php-src.

It's actually the PhpDocumentor folks (and Mike van Riel in first place)
pushing forward PSR-5: there's nothing more "official" than that right now.
That's the current standardization path.

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/