On 13/07/15 13:12, Marco Pivetta wrote:
> It's actually the PhpDocumentor folks (and Mike van Riel in first place)
> pushing forward PSR-5: there's nothing more "official" than that right now.
> That's the current standardization path.

docblock annotation has been the subject of RFC's as alternatives to
other annotation/typing options, and that is the correct platform to
carry out that debate rather than on third party tools/standards such as
fig and phpdocumentor. It is not only phdocumentor that uses docblock
material, the IDE's I use have no problem with the current docblock
material and so there has been no need until now to look at why only
phpdocumentor2 has a problem with them ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL