I am satisfied, the possibility of group declarations, but the that lack:

<?php

use App\RestException\   // name "RestException", not imported to
current namespace :(
{
    Gone,
    NotFound,
    BadRequest
};

?>

Unfortunately have to write so:

<?php

use App\RestException;
use App\RestException\
{
    Gone,
    NotFound,
    BadRequest
};

?>

It looks ugly and very strange.
My proposition, the imported end name, if end of without slash.

Like this:

<?php

use App\RestException
{
    Gone,
    NotFound,
    BadRequest
};

echo RestException::class; // App\RestException

?>