Step one: Get a proper mail client. In the mail you sent one can't see
what's from you and what you actually just quoted. All is marked as
quote.
E-Mail is great. It is a push service and I as the receiver can handle
as it matches my work flow. Applying custom filters, highlighters, have
a threaded view or linear.  I also have the discussion while offline
while traveling etc.
There aren't many other system which can handle this amount of
participants and discussions in a good way, especially if we don'T want
to have a lock in of our process on a specific vendor. Switching mailing
list server, if there is any need, is trivial.

johannes

P.S. sorry or this bad full quote