Stephen Coakley wrote:

> You have to admit, NNTP news is an aging technology

Sadly admited, I didn't touch it since years. Only for you, PHP, I did start
my Knode again. And I am very content with this communication channel. Also
I like the idea that one has a choice.

Anyways, OP was complaining about missing interfaces and features, which is
simply not true. You can communicate through Email, NNTP and if one wants a
webinterface so hardly just wrap one around NNTP. How can it be more
accessible by reducing it to some webinterface only?

Markus Malkusch