Hi all,

Sorry, I was a bit busy during August.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Yasuo Ohgaki <yohg...@ohgaki.net> wrote:
> I sent work in progress PR for this and updated the RFC.
>
> https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/1455
> TODO: Add/modify tests. Add 0 mode support for PG(precision). Add
> WDDX/XMLRPC PG(serialize_precision) support.
>
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/precise_float_value

The patch and wiki is updated.

It's better to minimize the change at this time.
I didn't look into WDDX/XMLRPC which uses EG(precision), if anyone
insist, I'll look into it.
I don't mind much if anyone suggests to drop PHP 5.6 part.  I'll drop the
part before RFC discussion to focus PHP7.

It should only affects php_gcvt() and php.ini's precision setting.
i.e. var_dump/var_export/
json_encode/echo/print. Tests passes, but if anyone notice
misbehavior, please let me
know.

I would like to start RFC discussion in a few days.
Thank you.

--
Yasuo Ohgaki
yohg...@ohgaki.net