I love that The PHP Development Team is not looking to rush a release and
while I, like many others wish to see PHP 7.0 I would rather have a stable
and solid release over the idea of a rushed release.  So I commend the
choice of releasing another RC (RC7) coming up in the next few days

There appears to be some concern though surrounding the holidays and that
is understandable.  I would like to recommend that if all matters are not
resolved by November 26 (the new suggested date), that perhaps it may be
better to wait until the start of 2016 after the holidays.  This would give
plenty for the development to proceed without being rushed to release and
perhaps relieve any holiday stress.

In any case, thank you for your time, effort, and hard work and
dedication.  It is very much appreciated.