Hi,

Xinchen Hui wrote:
Hey:

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Nikita Popov <nikita....@gmail.com> wrote:

Imho this additional change is not necessary, it only makes the parser
more complicated.

However something missing from the original patch is handling of relative
names like namespace\int. Instead of checking for ast->attr == ZEND_NAME_FQ
it should check for ast->attr != ZEND_NAME_NOT_FQ.

PS: However, namespace\int will result error while checking valid
classname, as int is reserved keywords.

so I think check for == ZEND_NAME_FQ is enough here.

This is how I feel as well. You can't make a class with that name anyway (at least for now), so we don't need to prohibit it. \int was a problem because it was interpreted the same as 'int'.

Thanks.

--
Andrea Faulds
http://ajf.me/