Hi Andrea,

What is the reason to use \int if "class \int{}" is prohibited? A typo :) ?

If the patch is fine within RC8 period, it is going to be applied in 7.0.1
which is soon enough to avoid creating bad habits. Applying a couple of hours
old patch to the bug with such severity seems not appropriate, anyway.

Regards

Anatol