Hi, and happy New Year!

Now that the big push for PHP 7 is done, I'd like to revive earlier
discussions
<http://grokbase.com/t/php/php-internals/14ay38dsx6/rfc-github-pull-requests-triage-team>
on the *GitHub PR triage team* RFC <https://wiki.php.net/rfc/github-pr>.

A year ago, there were 180 open PR.  Today there are 281.  Most new PR are
labelled and better organized, but many dead/defunct/zombie/unloved PR
remain. I'm not aware of any process to handle those dead PR, and this RFC
seemed to address that problem with its three-part objectives:

   1. label PR appropriately,
   2. send a weekly "action list" summarizing pending PR, and
   3. ensure PR submitters keep their PR up to date, or close PR
   accordingly.

As I read the RFC, the team will not merge PR or hold RM responsibilities
<https://wiki.php.net/rfc/releaseprocess>. Instead, the team facilitates PR
merging by keeping the PR list organized and ready to act upon.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
bishop