On Fri, 2016-01-01 at 13:28 -0500, Bishop Bettini wrote:
> Hi, and happy New Year!
>
> Now that the big push for PHP 7 is done, I'd like to revive earlier
> discussions
> <http://grokbase.com/t/php/php-internals/14ay38dsx6/rfc-github-pull-requests-triage-team>
> on the *GitHub PR triage team* RFC <https://wiki.php.net/rfc/github-pr>.

... and we don't have the issue with GitHub only, but also with
bugs.php.net. But frankly I don't see the need for the RFC. This simply
needs people to do the work. Anybody can leave comments and pester
committers. Everybody with php.net account additionally can close bus
and prs and assign bug issues.

Even if there is an RFC those volunteers are needed and could run away
any time.

So if you have the spare time simply start! Be brave!

johannes