Hi Stas,

Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
Hi!

This seems useful. I do wonder whether we should use by default for
RFCs. It's interesting to see how different people vote, and knowing who

I think we talked about it, and decided not to do it. Anything changed?

Actually, I don't think so. My fear was probably unfounded.

One concern I have with the patch is that it doesn't appear (by my
reading of the code) to show who voted. I think it's important to know

This is intentional. Otherwise by taking snapshots of the page at
regular periods and seeing who voted and how the totals changed, one can
deduce each personal vote.

A fair point. Do you think it'd be alright to show names once the vote has ended, though?

Thanks!
--
Andrea Faulds
https://ajf.me/