Hi!

>>> Perhaps then show them once the vote is closed?
>>
>> That's possible.
>
> I do not see how it helps except to... know who voted what. Indeed if
> we only show who voted but not how, that's fine. If not, it makes the
> whole thing useless.

The idea is that while vote is open, only totals are shown. When the
vote is closed, the total and the list of voters are shown, but the
individual votes still aren't.
I'm not sure whether it is better or not, since secret ballot also means
confidentiality about whether somebody voted or not, and in some cases
(e.g. unanimous voting or some votes disclosed) it may still be possible
to deduce individual votes given the list of participants.
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com