And I'll repeat..

If you want to write that code of conduct, please, feel free to actually
publish an outline code of conduct here, right now, and I and everyone else
will be happy to review it.  Because as it stands now, all I hear (read) is
arguing and complaining, but you've yet to offer an actual draft (solution).