On 25/04/16 19:07, S.A.N wrote:
> I am not against third-party libraries, I want to have this
> functionality out of the box, it seems to me correct to make these
> functions in OPCache, instead of adding  Apcu to PHP core, IMHO...

So how do you then manage the data when the PHP servers are spread
across multiple machines? Shared data needs to exist across space as
well as time, and the increasing use of virtual services needs
persistent data that is not reliant on the same memory storing that
data? This is not something that can easily be added unless all the
restrictions are fully understood.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL