Morning,

    To answer the question; No, there is no plan to add that.

    The allocator in opcache is simply not suitable for that kind of use.
We could make it suitable, but the optimal allocator for a user cache, and
the optimal allocator for a code cache, are different things.

    IMO they belong separately.

Cheers
Joe