Le 12/05/2016 à 19:33, Sara Golemon a écrit :
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/rfc.third-party-editing

Let's make RFCs more useful before AND after voting!

-Sara

As RFC author, what should I do with irrelevant arguments against my RFC ? Should I add a reply ? More generally, I don't like the idea that anybody else can add anything to my RFC.

I agree that, ideally, the reactions of the ML should be summarized somewhere but the question is : WHO will summarize ? Ideally, we would need an independant 3rd party, but we don't have it. So, the best solution, IMO, is still to let the author summarize the ML discussion in his RFC.

Regards

François